SWAT Officers are professional law enforcers. Like the CP, they have the power to arrest, want, and place warrants, along with better equipment for doing so.
Job Info: Edit
- Prime: Yes
- Level unlocked at: 15
- Player cap: 5
- Special items:
- General purpose in role play: An Advanced cop that starts with moderately-heavy armour
- You may participate in Police Raids in order to arrest criminals or seize illegal entities.
- You may not mug.
- You may build only publicly, in front of tunnels, to create checkpoint. If there is a Mayor, the checkpoint must be sanctioned by him.
- You are allowed to want people who run through a checkpoint
- At any given time there may only be 4 checkpoints allowed.
- You may not steal, but you can confiscate illegal items.
- You may accept stolen items to return them to the rightful owner.
- You may not kidnap other players.
- You may ignore any laws that forbid weapons of any kind set forth by the mayor. You still cannot purchase BMD items, but you may still use them.
- You must have a valid RP reason to weapon check a player.
- You must inform players of weapon checks at checkpoints and government facilities with a sign.
- You must have a valid RP reason to arrest a player.
- You must have a valid reason for issuing a search or arrest warrant.
- You may not rush a player with the arrest-baton while they are shooting at you.
- You may not kill Gang Members on sight unless both sides have agreed to War. (See War)
- You may arrest criminals if they are carjacking, or have been reported and proven of having carjacked.
- You may arrest players who are in possession of weapons sold by the Black Market Dealer